AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 05, 2016 01:15AM
HI, List experts,

I still can not make the AFNI run. Anyone can help me?

Following the suggestion, from my home directory, I downloaded the file: wget [afni.nimh.nih.gov]

Then I used the script to execute it: tcsh @update.afni.binaries -package linux_openmp_64

Then echo command: echo 'set path = ( $path ~/abin )' >> .cshrc

All worked well. However, when I opened a new terminal and type afni, it always showed
-bash: afni: command not found.

I suspect that the step "tcsh @update.afni.binaries" is wrong, as when I type, "echo $0", the output is -bash in my redhat computer. Of course, I use the ssh shell to link the Linux computer from my local Windows.

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much,
Juan
Subject Author Posted

a silly question on AFNI installation

Juan September 02, 2016 05:41PM

Re: a silly question on AFNI installation

Juan September 05, 2016 01:15AM

rick reynolds September 05, 2016 08:30AM

Juan September 05, 2016 12:09PM