AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 22, 2018 02:23PM
Hi,

i am new to afni and i am currently trying to learn how to use this program. For practice I would like to use uber_subject.py to generate a script. I encountered the following problem: in the section 'symbolic GLTs', I use the 'init with examples' button to give me some suggestions for contrasts.
When i click later on 'generate script' i get the following error message:

GLTsymtest errors
valid GLT labels are: 'vis aud'
**GLT ERROR for gltsym 1: 'vis -aud'
**GLT ERROR for -gltsym 2: '0.5*vis +0.5*aud'

The first label is 'V-A' and the symbolic GLT is 'vis -aud'
The second label is 'mean.VA' and the symbolic GLT '0.5*vis +0.5*aud'

I don t understand what i am doing wrong, especially when those contrasts were generated by using the 'init with examples' button.
It would be great to get some help on this!

Thanks a lot
Carolin
Subject Author Posted

GLTsymtest errors

carolin31 June 22, 2018 02:23PM

Re: GLTsymtest errors

rick reynolds June 22, 2018 03:23PM

rick reynolds June 22, 2018 03:30PM

carolin31 June 27, 2018 07:33PM