AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 24, 2018 01:42PM
Dear AFNI experts,

My goal is to create whole-brain statistical maps for the interaction of brain data between two groups of individuals who received a different treatment and were scanned pre- and post-treatment. I'd like to see how the brain changed differentially between treatments.

I am not an expert in this aspect of AFNI and I see that there appear to be many options to do this, including 3dANOVA2, 3dMEMA, 3dLME, and perhaps others.

What would you suggest?

Dreaming of AFNI,

Matthew
Subject Author Posted

Best way to assess longitudinal treatment effects

Matthew_2 May 24, 2018 01:42PM

Re: Best way to assess longitudinal treatment effects

gang May 24, 2018 05:34PM

Matthew_2 May 24, 2018 05:53PM

gang May 25, 2018 09:07AM