AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 14, 2016 04:26PM
Hi,

I am trying to dump out coefficients and t-statistics at certain coordinates, using 3dmaskdump. Specifically:
3dmaskdump -nbox -49 -6 7 -o output.txt -xyz stats.AControl1+tlrc'[21..37]'

The output of this gives me the xyz coordinates 49 5 8. I understand that these are in RAI order instead of LPI, which explains the sign reversal, but it seems that the actual coordinates are slightly different too. Is this because of the resolution of the data? I am also confused because if I jump to this coordinate (-49 -6 7) in the afni gui, I can, and I get different coefficient and t-stat values (in OLay) than what are dumped into my text file. Maybe this is an average of the nearest voxels and not an actual data point? Some clarification about what is going on here would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

-Lexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2016 04:27PM by LexiC.
Subject Author Posted

3dmaskdump values vs gui values

LexiC December 14, 2016 04:26PM

Re: 3dmaskdump values vs gui values

rick reynolds December 14, 2016 04:40PM