History of AFNI updates  

|
January 19, 2017 02:45PM
Hey all,

I'm having an issue with gen_ss_review_scripts.py

Long story short, I've ended up breaking the preprocessing and GLM into separate steps/scripts, and am passing the arguments to gen_ss_review_scripts.py myself because it doesn't know where to find them. That's fine, but it's giving me trouble when I try to specify the final anatomical file. I've verified that the files are all in the current directory and that everything's spelled right.

Here is the command I'm using (ERwD004 is the subject number for this subject):

$ gen_ss_review_scripts.py -mot_limit 0.3 -exit0 -xmat_regress X.xmat.1D -final_anat anat_final.ERwD004+tlrc.HEAD

And below is the error I'm getting (it throws more errors because it's missing other parameters in the above command, but I've solved those without any issues)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/data/nil-external/mcl/tools/afni/gen_ss_review_scripts.py", line 2679, in <module>
sys.exit(main())
File "/data/nil-external/mcl/tools/afni/gen_ss_review_scripts.py", line 2672, in main
if me.write_scripts():
File "/data/nil-external/mcl/tools/afni/gen_ss_review_scripts.py", line 2020, in write_scripts
if self.make_drive_script(): return 1
File "/data/nil-external/mcl/tools/afni/gen_ss_review_scripts.py", line 2226, in make_drive_script
if self.drive_align_check(): return 1
File "/data/nil-external/mcl/tools/afni/gen_ss_review_scripts.py", line 2490, in drive_align_check
apre = self.dsets.final_anat.prefix
AttributeError: 'VarsObject' object has no attribute 'final_anat'

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

[afni -ver: Precompiled binary linux_openmp_64: Jan 3 2017 (Version AFNI_17.0.00)]
Subject Author Posted

Issue with final_anat in gen_ss_review_scripts.py

nlanderson9 January 19, 2017 02:45PM

Re: Issue with final_anat in gen_ss_review_scripts.py

rick reynolds January 19, 2017 04:01PM

nlanderson9 January 20, 2017 10:28AM

rick reynolds January 20, 2017 01:29PM