AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 02, 2017 01:54PM
Hello, this is my first time using all the updated 3dClustSim options and wanted to clarify some things. I am using 3dClustSim to correct the results of 3dMEMA. In the past, my 3dClustSim command was the following:
3dClustSim -mask GM3+tlrc -fwhmxyz 8 8 8 -pthr .025 -athr .05 -NN 2 -prefix output

(GM is just a mask of only the gray matter voxels)

I understand that the NN is no longer needed but for the new 3dClustSim,

1.Does the pthr still need to be halved? So in the past I set the pthr to .025 to get the voxelwise threshold of .05. Is this still the same for the more updated use?

2. If you want to consider both A-B and B-A you would use the two sided output correct?
Subject Author Posted

3dClustSim

alr4655 February 02, 2017 01:54PM

Re: 3dClustSim

Bob Cox February 02, 2017 06:42PM

Juan February 13, 2017 08:25PM

juand March 08, 2017 08:01AM

ptaylor March 08, 2017 10:00AM