AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 20, 2017 03:48PM
Rick,

Thanks for your help. I think I've got it 90% working. I'm able to direct it to the majority of the files in the subfolder (including the stats dataset, the errts dataset, etc). However, for some reason I can't get it to recognize the mask dataset. I've triple-checked that I've spelled everything correctly, and each time I get the message "** no mask_dset dset, cannot drive view_stats, skipping..." This is with using the argument:

-uvar mask_dset [Foldername]/[filename].HEAD

Any idea what I could be missing? The full command is below just in case (it runs perfectly if the mask_dset line is omitted, but doesn't include that info in the @ss_review_basic output)

Thanks!

GLM subfolder name: Retrieval_Long
Single test subject name: ERwD004

gen_ss_review_scripts.py -mot_limit 0.3 -exit0                                      \
    -out_limit 0.1                                                                                       \
    -uvar xmat_uncensored Retrieval_Long/X.nocensor.xmat.1D           \
    -uvar stats_dset Retrieval_Long/stats.ERwD004+tlrc.HEAD             \
    -motion_dset ERwD004.dfile_rall.1D                                                  \
    -uvar mask_dset Retrieval_Long/full_mask.ERwD004+tlrc.HEAD     \
    -uvar sum_ideal Retrieval_Long/sum_ideal.1D                                  \
    -uvar errts_dset Retrieval_Long/errts.ERwD004+tlrc.HEAD              \
    -uvar tsnr_dset Retrieval_Long/TSNR.ERwD004+tlrc.HEAD             \
    -uvar gcor_dset Retrieval_Long/out.gcor.1D                                      \
    -xmat_regress X.xmat.1D                                                                   \
    -censor_dset motion_ERwD_censor.1D   
Subject Author Posted

Running gen_ss_review_scripts.py with files in multiple folders

nlanderson9 March 15, 2017 03:55PM

Re: Running gen_ss_review_scripts.py with files in multiple folders

rick reynolds March 18, 2017 08:19PM

nlanderson9 March 20, 2017 03:48PM

nlanderson9 March 23, 2017 04:20PM