AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 10, 2018 06:53AM
Dear AFNI experts,

I ran the following group analysis after applying a TENT model to estimate brain activity:

3dMVM \
-prefix groupAna_factor1 \
-wsVars 'A*B*Time' \
-wsMVT \
-bsVars 'factor1' \
-qVars 'factor1' \
-qVarCenters '0' \
-dataTable \
Subj A B Time factor1 InputFile \
S1 A1 B1 t1 0.1968 ../S1/SoA_S1_GAM.results/stats.SoA_S1_GAM_REML+tlrc'[SA#1_Coef]' \
S2 A1 B1 t1 0.8258 ../S2/SoA_S2_GAM.results/stats.SoA_S2_GAM_REML+tlrc'[SA#1_Coef]' \

To note: A and B have two levels (A1, A2; B1, B2), Time has four levels (t1, t2, t3, t4).

After this analysis, I have two cluster-corrected maps of interest: the interaction of Axfactor1 and Bxfactor1.
Now I need to represent in a scatter plot(s) the interactions within the significant clusters (for example: factor1 is related to brain activity in the significant cluster, but only for the first level of A -A1-, and not for the second level of A -A2-).

I was wondering - following the multivariate model - which is the correct way to extract data across time in order to represent such interaction. Do you think that timepoints (t1-t4) should be sipmly averaged? Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Simone
Subject Author Posted

3dMVM - graphical representation

smndpln November 10, 2018 06:53AM

Re: 3dMVM - graphical representation

gang November 10, 2018 01:09PM

Re: 3dMVM - graphical representation

smndpln November 14, 2018 05:12AM