AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 14, 2018 05:12AM
Dear Gang,

Thanks!

> You captured the HDR with only four time points?

The model was a TENTzero with 10 non-zero estimates, but I focused on specific timepoints given the group analysis results. Do you think this is uncorrect / introducing bias?

> (ME) I have two cluster-corrected maps of interest: the interaction of Axfactor1 and Bxfactor1.
> (Gang Chen) You may throw away a lot of informative results if you stick to such a dichotomous approach. Furthermore, sharp thresholding with the current correction approach can be overly conservative.

I don't think I completely understood this point. If you mean that I also have to check the other results, of course I did (n.s. after cluster correction). Otherwise, I'm not sure how to change my approach to avoid being overly conservative...

> Extract at each cluster the effect estimate (beta) for each level of A (A1, A2) at each time point (t1, t2, ...) (averaging across the B levels) from each subjects, and plot them against factor1.

Clear! Thanks!

Simone

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2018 05:15AM by smndpln.
Subject Author Posted

3dMVM - graphical representation

smndpln November 10, 2018 06:53AM

Re: 3dMVM - graphical representation

gang November 10, 2018 01:09PM

Re: 3dMVM - graphical representation

smndpln November 14, 2018 05:12AM