AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 21, 2017 01:42PM
I had assumed you were more familiar with 3dcalc.

Your mistake is twofold. First, you used '-a' to define the input, whereas in my formula, I used the variable name 'x', so you should use '-x' to give input dataset name (or change the 'x' in the stat2cdf function to 'a'). Second, you multiplied the function calls by 'a', which is not write. You could try this

3dcalc -a 3dttest++FACES_Csim_WB+tlrc -prefix 3dttest++FACES_Csim_WB_ZtoT -expr 'cdf2stat(stat2cdf(a,5,0,0,0),3,44,0,0)'

If you do not give a dataset definition for variable 'x' (with the '-x' option), then the program uses the x spatial coordinate for the value 'x' in the expression. For voxels a long ways from the brain center, x can be large (60-70), so no wonder you got ginormous values out!
Subject Author Posted

z-scores using 3dttest++ using -Clustsim converted to t-scores?

chays March 20, 2017 07:36PM

Re: z-scores using 3dttest++ using -Clustsim converted to t-scores?

Bob Cox March 21, 2017 10:35AM

chays March 21, 2017 12:24PM

Bob Cox March 21, 2017 01:42PM

chays March 23, 2017 03:57PM

chays March 23, 2017 01:27PM