AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 09, 2017 12:42PM
Hello,
We are running a lot of subjects using the standard proc.py process and we have identified patterns/abnormalities among the subjects. We are not sure if these patterns are acceptable as is or if we need to run additional functions to get a better alignment. We've categorized the patterns into 6 types of groups:
- Chunk missing from OFC
- OFC shifted up
- Halo/Ghosting
- Parietal Bump
- Shrinking
- Whole brain shift
I'll attach images to show examples of each group. I've attached the first 4 of 6 images to this post. I'll attached the remaining two as a separate reply

Best,
Tadeus
Attachments:
open | download - OFCalignments.PNG (274.4 KB)
open | download - ActivationOutsideofbrain.PNG (317.2 KB)
Subject Author Posted

Possible Alignment Problems Attachments

Tahartanto April 09, 2017 12:42PM

Re: Possible Alignment Problems Attachments

Tahartanto April 09, 2017 12:44PM

Re: Possible Alignment Problems

Daniel Glen April 10, 2017 01:39PM

Tahartanto April 10, 2017 03:22PM

Daniel Glen April 10, 2017 03:53PM