AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 04, 2017 07:18AM
Hi Daniel,
Sorry I took a long time before being back to you.
Thanks a lot for your advice. I was indeed able to follow the examples 5a and 5b of the afni_proc.py. I have now a script that works fine and everything seems to be well taken into account.

I used RetroTS.m.

But I'm remaining with my first question :

To use RetroTS.m we have first to chop off unneccessary values in physio files by aligning the timings and removing evertyhing before the beginning of the scan and everything after the duration of the scan. (I also removed the 5000 and 5003 values added by Siemens)
To do this I used the "LogStartMDHTime" (an not the LogStartMPCUTime) that can be found also in these raw physio files. And I aligned this value with the "AcquisitionTime" that can be found in the DICOM header of my fMRI files.

Is it the correct method?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Alain
Subject Author Posted

to check if I'm doing correct with 3dretroicor... confused smiley

Alain Guillaume April 11, 2017 07:53AM

Re: to check if I'm doing correct with 3dretroicor... confused smiley

Daniel Glen April 12, 2017 11:49AM

Alain Guillaume April 13, 2017 04:17AM

Daniel Glen April 13, 2017 02:37PM