AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 05, 2017 03:23PM
Rick,

Thank you for your response. That was what caused the error.

I am pretty new to fMRI analysis; I just wanted to also include the baseline as though it were another active condition. This means that the boxcar function for the baseline condition will then also be convolved with an HRF before fitting to the data. This seems incorrect. However, since I suspect the subject might do something else during the baseline condition (not a complete rest), I wanted to see if there is any effect. Do you think this is a problem practically?

Thanks again,
Duong
Subject Author Posted

"follows unknown arg"- error from afni_proc.py

dlhuynh May 05, 2017 12:42PM

Re: "follows unknown arg"- error from afni_proc.py

rick reynolds May 05, 2017 01:32PM

dlhuynh May 05, 2017 03:23PM

rick reynolds May 05, 2017 03:35PM