AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 16, 2017 04:00PM
Hi, Dr. Gang Chen,

How about the implementation is going?

I just found this post when I was searching "network-based statistic (NBS) + AFNI".

I am also looking for an alternatives for the NBS.

Since 2010, NBS was the mostly-commonly used method that provide a easy solution for network links statical comparison.

However, NBS has many limitations. Besides the way it corrected the multiple comparison, a major issue for me is that it didn't support the "linear mixed model".

This caused a problem for any longitudinal studies, when we want to model the with-subject variance as the random effect.

Really look forward to your new methods!

Cirong Liu,
cirong.liu@nih.gov
NINDS/NIH

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2017 04:15PM by insularcortex.
Subject Author Posted

network-based statistic

Zhihao_Li May 06, 2017 10:52AM

Re: network-based statistic

gang May 08, 2017 01:24PM

Zhihao_Li May 09, 2017 05:07AM

gang May 09, 2017 04:04PM

Zhihao_Li May 09, 2017 09:36PM