AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 25, 2019 07:03AM
Hi,

When I try to run 3dMVM, I get an error that some R packages are missing: phia and afex.
I saw that I wasn't the first with this issue, but I tried solutions that were suggested for other people with the same problem, with no success.
I tried rPkgsInstall -pkgs 'afex', and rPkgsInstall -pkgs 'phia', and I also I tried installing it from R, but I get an error that "lazy loading failed".
I found the packages (TAR compressed) in a /tmp/ directory. I copied them manually to my R directory (as well as other packages: car, curl, snow) and extracted the packages there, but still I get an error with 3dMVM:
Error in library("afex") : ‘afex’ is not a valid installed package
Execution halted

I don't know if it is related or not, but when I try to run 3dMVM from the terminal, before the error message is thrown into the screen I see a fast display of names of all files in the directory, as if all names are echoed into the terminal (I hope it is clear). Not sure if this should happen.

Thanks.
Subject Author Posted

afex and phia not found when running 3dMVM

Galit February 25, 2019 07:03AM

Re: afex and phia not found when running 3dMVM

ptaylor February 25, 2019 07:48AM

Galit February 25, 2019 08:34AM

ptaylor February 25, 2019 10:28AM

Galit February 26, 2019 06:08AM