AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 19, 2017 05:25AM
Thanks Rick!

This makes so much sense! I guess what I have seen is that the generated procs look different between resting state and task based analysis since there usually are no regressors of interest in the resting state paradigm. Then afni_proc.py generated a command 3dTproject on the X.mat instead of running 3dDeconvolve (i.e. -x1D_stop in 3dDeconvolve and running 3dTproject after). Does that sound about right?

This explains why the errts.file never got generated with I copied the 3dDeconvolve command from my resting state script!

Thank you :)
Subject Author Posted

Get errts.file without 3dTproject?

Robin June 15, 2017 09:44AM

Re: Get errts.file without 3dTproject?

rick reynolds June 15, 2017 10:50AM

Robin June 19, 2017 05:25AM

rick reynolds June 19, 2017 08:51AM

Robin June 19, 2017 07:10PM