AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 22, 2017 04:21PM
Hi Gurus:

I recently changed my Mac OS to Sierra and for simplicity just uninstalled AFNI with the intention of reinstalling it because a lot of stuff got messed up in the OS change over. I'm stepping through the 'essential system setup' and am on Step 2. For the most part things are going ok but I'm getting a decent amount of ERRORS that look like the following:

** ERROR: Failed to open /Users/BuddhaStalin/.afni/help/@SUMA_renumber_FS.complete for writing
** ERROR: Failed to open /Users/BuddhaStalin/.afni/help/@chauffeur_afni.complete for writing
Etc.

It's not A LOT per say but it's still popping up for like...every 20th program. I haven't tested my installation yet (as I am still doing it) but is this something I should be worried about?

Thanks!
Lauren
Subject Author Posted

Reinstalling AFNI Writing Errors

lhopkins June 22, 2017 04:21PM

Re: Reinstalling AFNI Writing Errors

rick reynolds June 22, 2017 08:51PM