AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 27, 2017 02:04PM
I have some ROIs that I want to view as an overlay on top of a +tlrc template. I currently can't because the ROIs are not +tlrc (they are a .nii file) so AFNI switches the underlay every time I try. The ROIs and template are already aligned, but AFNI just doesn't realize it yet. I ran the following:

@auto_tlrc -base modeltemplate_ns.nii -input Warped_ROIs.nii -no_ss

the output was misaligned (tilted). All I want to do is be able to view the images together, which I believe requires the ROIs to be +tlrc. They do not need to be aligned at all. Is there a better way to accomplish this?
Subject Author Posted

@auto_tlrc to overlay +orig ROIs on +tlrc template

mmontchal July 27, 2017 02:04PM

Re: @auto_tlrc to overlay +orig ROIs on +tlrc template

rick reynolds July 27, 2017 02:38PM