AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 12, 2017 08:40AM
Hi everyone
how is TR length impacting ReHo results?
I have performed resting state fmri with TR 2.0 sec and studied reho changes in the cerebellum.
I am now analyzing imaging acquired before this new sequence(same subjects population type): here the voxel size is the same, but we have half of the total number of runs (99 versus 192 of the previous sequence)and the TR is 5.0 . When I process through 3dReHo these dataset I am not able to find any reasonable (kendal coefficient >0.5) reho activation in the cerebellum even with a neighbor size of 93voxels.
What is your opinion?
thanks a lot
Subject Author Posted

3dReHo and TR length

xantossid August 12, 2017 08:40AM

Re: 3dReHo and TR length

ptaylor August 13, 2017 10:45AM