AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 08, 2019 11:23AM
Hi!

I am trying to bring my functional files to standard space (MNI) using the output from SSWarper. My understanding was that I could use the anat_WARP.nii file to bring my functional into standard space, but the result does not look aligned when I visualize it. Looking at a prior script I used with auto_warp.py instead of SSwarper, I had an "anat.un.aff.Xat.1D" file that I do not get with SSwarper (the auto_warp.py version of the functional in standard space looks aligned). I have attached my script using auto_warp.py (the one using SSwarper is identical except that the cat_matvec line does not contain the anat.un.aff.Xat.1D).

Is there a way for me to obtain the anat.un.aff.Xat.1D file from SSwarper? Or is there an alternative to it? Should I even be using 3dNwarpApply to bring my functional files to standard space if using SSwarper?

# for e2a: compute anat alignment transformation to EPI registration base
align_epi_anat.py -anat2epi -anat 001_mprage_ss+orig \
-suffix _al_junk \
-epi vr_base_min_outlier+orig -epi_base 0 \
-epi_strip 3dAutomask \
-anat_has_skull no \
-AddEdge \
-volreg off -tshift off

foreach run ( $runs )
# register each volume to the base image
3dvolreg -verbose -zpad 4 -base vr_base_min_outlier+orig \
-1Dfile dfile.r$run.1D -prefix rm.epi.volreg.r$run \