AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 31, 2017 04:14PM
My question is hopefully fairly easy to answer, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for in any AFNI documentation so far.

My experiment is set up with 2 different factors, each of which have two levels. These are all within subjects (that is, I don't have any groups).

From reading here (Two-Way Within-Subject ANOVA), my understanding is that I can use 3dMEMA to do this because all of my factors have two levels. However, I can't find any code examples that implement multiple 2-level factors without also using multiple groups (like in example #2 from the 3dMEMA -help output).

Any help would be appreciated!
Subject Author Posted

2x2 Within-subjects design - 3dMEMA

nlanderson9 August 31, 2017 04:14PM

Re: 2x2 Within-subjects design - 3dMEMA

gang September 01, 2017 09:50AM

nlanderson9 September 05, 2017 11:48AM

gang September 05, 2017 12:08PM