AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 26, 2019 12:26PM
Hi All,

I have two sequential data sets I want to compare. So I'd like to do some inter and intra registrations. The first is T2-weighted (DATA1), and the second is T1-weighted (DATA2), so different contrast. I am trying to work on the registration and I think I've progressed decently but there's one part I would appreciate some guidance on, please.

I've registered the first data set with the following command:

>> 3dvolreg -twopass -twodup -cubic -dfile Data1_RegParam -prefix Data1_Reg Data1+orig

So I've saved the motion parameters to 'Data1_RegParam'. Now, I'd like to use the motion parameters from the last BRIK in DATA1 and use it to move the first BRIK in DATA2 (inter-registration). Then I can perform an intra-registration of DATA2 with the same command as above.

QUESTION: My question goes to the inter-registration part. How do I use the values of the motion parameters (below is what I get in my 'dfile') to move a BRIK in another data set? Please let me know if my questions doesn't make sense and I can aim to clarify.

7 0.0519 0.2553 -0.0855 -0.1496 0.1732 -0.1117 3068 2452

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Cheers,
Edwin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2019 12:31PM by ebaldelo.
Subject Author Posted

3dvolreg - Sequential Data Sets

ebaldelo July 26, 2019 12:26PM

Re: 3dvolreg - Sequential Data Sets

ptaylor July 26, 2019 03:43PM

ebaldelo July 27, 2019 04:39PM

ebaldelo July 30, 2019 01:24PM

ptaylor July 30, 2019 04:29PM