AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 27, 2019 04:39PM
Hi PT,

Thank you for your response and time into this issue. In response:

1. Yes, both are time series (3D + t, or 4D). '3dinfo -nv' yields 8 and 13, respectively.

2. Yes, just motion (translation + rotation). Not aiming to consider distortions or any non-rigid transformations at the moment. (I think you consider translation or motion as both rigid, but new to registering so pardon me if my jargon is incorrect).

3. The resolution of both data sets are exactly the same, [0.1042 0.1849 0.2200], in mm.

4. To each other I suppose you would say. I'm really trying to register DATA2 to DATA1. DATA2 is acquired directly after DATA1. So I want to ultimately compare voxels between the two data sets. So my initial aim is to use the motion of the last time point in DATA1 and copy it to the first time point in DATA2. Then I will register the rest of DATA2 to its first time point in hopes that voxels are relatively aligned for all DATA1 and DATA2. I hope that helps. Excuse me if that isn't clear and I can aim to clarify further.

Thanks for the link to the bootcamp file. I will look it over.

Cheers,
Edwin
Subject Author Posted

3dvolreg - Sequential Data Sets

ebaldelo July 26, 2019 12:26PM

Re: 3dvolreg - Sequential Data Sets

ptaylor July 26, 2019 03:43PM

ebaldelo July 27, 2019 04:39PM

ebaldelo July 30, 2019 01:24PM