AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 20, 2019 09:04AM
Hi AFNI Team,

I am examining three sessions of data from a single subject (not warping to an atlas space). I used align_epi_anat.py to align the epi scans to the T1 from the first session and based on visual inspection it looks like they lined up fairly well. What are some other factors that I might not be taking into consideration?

Also, I discovered a script that seems to make an average T1 for inter-session registration. Is the advantage of this approach that you don’t have to shift the epi scans from certain sessions more than the others?

[sscc.nimh.nih.gov]

Thanks for your time and advice.
Subject Author Posted

Inter-Session Data & Align_epi_anat.py

s1110a May 20, 2019 09:04AM

Re: Inter-Session Data & Align_epi_anat.py

Daniel Glen May 20, 2019 12:25PM

s1110a May 20, 2019 01:10PM

Daniel Glen May 20, 2019 04:26PM