AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 19, 2017 02:56PM
I have fixed 3drefit to correctly implement the '-substatpar' option, which did not work when we were in Guangzhou. This fixed code has not yet been compiled into new AFNI binaries, though. I'm working on some other fixes that were suggested while we were in China.

The method to change the sub-brick in question would be something like

3drefit -substatpar 0 fizt -sublabel 0 Correlation DATASETNAME

where '0' is the sub-brick index. I will post here on the message board when new AFNI binaries are ready -- probably Friday (of course, that will be Saturday in China sad smiley)
Subject Author Posted

3drefit problem? Attachments

jugogo December 18, 2017 09:44PM

Re: 3drefit problem?

Bob Cox December 19, 2017 02:56PM

jugogo December 19, 2017 09:18PM

Bob Cox December 21, 2017 10:03AM

jugogo December 21, 2017 08:19PM