AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 10, 2018 11:10AM
Howdy-

OK, I see the issue, which I should have noticed from the command entered... The "-in_rois ..." option takes only *a single* file name as argument (that is why the program isn't finding the mask, either); that single file contains a map of all ROIs in the network. I believe at the moment that the two files entered after it contain separate ROIs; those need to be combined into a single file, for example using 3dcalc (if they don't overlap):
3dcalc -a test_resamp_addtROI_2func+tlrc. -b test_resamp_audcatROI_2func+tlrc. -expr 'a+2*b' -prefix MY_NETWORK.nii.gz
... and then you could run 3dNetCorr like:
3dNetCorr \
-inset pc09.p64_rest_run1_MEICA.spc.nii.gz \
-in_rois MY_NETWORK.nii.gz  \
-fish_z -ts_wb_corr -mask p64_rest_run1.REF.mask.FBrain.MNI.nii.gz \
-prefix test_p64_netcorr

--pt
Subject Author Posted

ROI file format in 3dTcorr1D and 3dNetCorr

rolinskira January 08, 2018 04:04PM

Re: ROI file format in 3dTcorr1D and 3dNetCorr

ptaylor January 08, 2018 04:52PM