AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 18, 2018 01:57PM
Hi everyone,

I've been trying to perform the following command:
3dMatch -inset `cat /Users/sondos/Desktop/dualreg_40subj_output3/directory_dualreg_40subj.txt` -refset /Users/sondos/Desktop/dualreg_40subj_output3/merged_Yeo_40sub_standardSpace_matchingZscore.nii.gz  -mask /Users/sondos/Desktop/dualreg_40subj_output3/maskALL.nii.gz -in_min 0 -prefix 3dMatch_40sub

So here, what I'm basically trying to do is run 3dMatch command.
The inset is a text file with 40 subject directories to the files
The refset contains functional activation maps (DMN for instance), this is one file with 7 volumes
the Mask, I chose to be "maskALL.nii.gz" file because this would be subject specific masks for each brain.

This is the following error I receive:
cat: /Users/sondos/Desktop/dualreg_40subj_output3/directory_dualreg_40subj.txt: No such file or directory
++ Loading data.
** FATAL ERROR: Can't open time series dataset '-refset'.

So first of all, this is an actual file and directory
and second is that for some reason it claims that it can't open -refset

The reason I put a text file as the inset is because I have many files I'd like to be matched against the refset (functional activation regions). Does anyone have suggestions of what I should do?
Subject Author Posted

AFNI command: 3dMatch

sondosayyash January 18, 2018 01:57PM

Re: AFNI command: 3dMatch

ptaylor January 18, 2018 03:04PM