AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 09, 2018 04:12PM
For right now I'm doing analysis at the individual level. Once I acquire more date I'll do it at the group level.

Can you refer me to a document that lays out what syntax Symbolic GLT accepts? I tried inputting "Both Hands" > "Left Hand" and received errors. Can that be written as BothHands -LeftHand?

For the second question I am trying to do something similar to:

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

In their paper they performed a conjunction analysis using (BothHands ∩ ¬(RightHand ∪ LeftHand)). How would I do something like this in AFNI?

Thanks for your help.
Subject Author Posted

Symboilc GLT Question

Cunnind6 February 08, 2018 12:50PM

Re: Symboilc GLT Question

gang February 09, 2018 10:23AM

Re: Symboilc GLT Question

Cunnind6 February 09, 2018 04:12PM