AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 02, 2018 03:44PM
You ask good questions. To which I don't really have answers. We've never dealt with using ANATicor on people with WM atrophy. In such a case, I would definitely not rely on the built-in AFNI 3dSeg program for finding the WM -- at least without some looking at its results to make sure they are "reasonable" -- and how one defines "reasonable" in this context I don't know.

I can't say we've seen the creation of WM blobs by ANATicor. If this is common, but only in people with WM atrophy, then that is also an interesting effect. Does it also occur if you use the COMPcor-like analysis method available in afni_proc.py instead of ANATicor? (That is the "-regress_ROI_PC" option -- I've never used this option myself, so if you want to try it, you'll have to pester Rick Reynolds.)
Subject Author Posted

Anaticor: WM clusters Attachments

Robin February 27, 2018 05:49AM

Re: Anaticor: WM clusters

RWCox March 02, 2018 03:44PM

Re: Anaticor: WM clusters

Robin March 06, 2018 09:50AM