AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 28, 2018 09:19AM
Dear AFNI experts,

I am relatively new to AFNI and afni_proc.py, and am trying to use proc.py to combine transformations. More specifically, I am trying to take our slice-timing corrected dataset and simultaneously transform the subject’s functional data into standard space, using the same parameters from the previous transformation while also maintaining the resolution of the functional data, and perform the second volume registration.

This is my afni_proc.py script so far:

afni_proc.py -subj_id 20180328 \
-script 20180328.tcsh \
-out_dir Results \
-dsets /home/user/Test/Datasets/20161028_0406_f1_f2_v1_am_r1_r2_st.nii \
-blocks align tlrc volreg \
-copy_anat /home/user/Test/Datasets/anat.nii \
-tcat_remove_first_trs 0 \
-anat_has_skull yes \
-align_opts_aea -Allineate_opts -warp shift_rotate \
-align_opts_aea -giant_move \
-tlrc_opts_at -apar /home/user/Test/Datasets/anat_tl.nii \
-tlrc_opts_at -dx 2.5 -dy 2.5 -dz 2.4 \
-volreg_align_to first \
-volreg_align_e2a \
-volreg_tlrc_warp \
-bash

After executing the generated script, I receive this error:

cat_matvec anat_ns+tlrc::WARP_DATA -I
** ERROR: THD_read_dvecmat: can't find attribute WARP_DATA in dataset anat_ns+tlrc
** FATAL ERROR: Can't read matrix from 'anat_ns+tlrc::WARP_DATA'

Also, when looking at the generated script, it looks as though -giant_move isn't executed at all. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Subject Author Posted

Combining Transformations with afni_proc.py

mchappelfarley March 28, 2018 09:19AM

Re: Combining Transformations with afni_proc.py

Peter Molfese March 28, 2018 03:47PM