AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 30, 2018 11:23AM
Good morning,
I apologize for misunderstanding, I probably should have better explained my situation:
I am analyzing fMRI data with GLM and I'm trying to model neural activity related to CO2 levels during voluntary breath hold (repetitions of 30s free breathing and 30 s breath hold). The problem is that I have to test a huge number of models and decide which one is the best. Model selection is made at subject level, voxel-by-voxel, and by considering whether R2adjusted or BIC.
This model selection approach resulted to be very consistent across subjects, and selected models are always grouped into clusters of neighbor voxels. Then, at group level, I've chosen for each voxel the inter-subject mode, i.e., the model being selected at that voxel for the greater number of subjects.
Now, being my final result a collection of results from per-voxel selected models, I need a per-voxel correction technique for multiple comparison, and this is why I can't use 3dClustSim. There is no "base condition", I only have a design matrix composed of some time series of interest that describes PETCO2 fluctuations, and some nuisance regressors. This is why I can't use randpermute.py. Is then any way in AFNI to perform group analysis by permuting many times somehow the regressors of interest?
Subject Author Posted

Permutations test with 3dMEMA

Simone Cauzzo May 27, 2018 04:30AM

Re: Permutations test with 3dMEMA

gang May 27, 2018 12:34PM

Simone Cauzzo May 30, 2018 11:23AM

gang May 31, 2018 03:26PM

belmonte December 14, 2021 02:24PM