AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 29, 2018 01:05PM
Hello!

I am relatively new to fMRI analysis and AFNI, and have been spending a good chunk of time working through the AFNI bootcamp workshops online and the "Class Handouts". I have a question regarding the uber_subject.py script I was hoping to get some help with.

For my task, I have my stimulus (jittered duration 2500ms, 4000ms or 5500ms) and then my feedback screen (1500ms). I am interested in modeling both the stimulus and feedback screen. I read that dmBLOCK may be a good option when the stimuli have different durations; however, I do not see this as an option in the 'init basis funcs' or 'init file types' in the uber_subject.py GUI. I was wondering whether it would make sense if I typed "dmBLOCK" as the 'init basis funcs" and "stim_AM1" as the init file types. Is this correct given that I have varied durations for my stimulus, but a static duration for my feedback?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best,
Tamara
Subject Author Posted

uber_subject.py and dmBLOCK

tamtam May 29, 2018 01:05PM

Re: uber_subject.py and dmBLOCK

rick reynolds May 30, 2018 09:25AM

tamtam May 30, 2018 11:08AM

rick reynolds May 30, 2018 11:55AM