AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 31, 2018 07:10AM
Hi there,

I've run a 3dGroupInCorr for resting state data between two groups. I want to use 3dClustSim to estimate the probability of false positives/cluster size to use. I've written a script that essentially does this:

3dFWHMx -input "$sub"/"$sub"_rest_mefc_nlw.nii.gz -detrend -acf >> acf_params.txt

I have a couple of questions
1) Is it appropriate to use the mefc (denoised) data to estimate the ACF parameters? This is the dataset that 3dGroupInCorr uses.
2) Is -detrend the right thing to do here?

3) I'm then going to use the means overall (combining both groups) of the ACF parameters in the 3dClustSim run. Is this right? I'll use a command like: 3dClustSim -acf A B C -pthr 0.01 -athr 0.05 -iter 10000 -nodec -quiet
Subject Author Posted

3dClustSim and ACF/3dFWHMx

alexpike May 31, 2018 07:10AM

Re: 3dClustSim and ACF/3dFWHMx

rick reynolds June 06, 2018 01:38PM

Re: 3dClustSim and ACF/3dFWHMx

sharyn August 21, 2018 05:22PM