History of AFNI updates  

|
June 06, 2018 06:07AM
Hi there,

I'm hoping you can help me.

In order to use the UNC Infant atlas
I renamed the CustomAtlases.niml and put in directory ~/UNC_Infant_Atlases

I then - Set AFNI to use this supplemental atlas directory with this (removing the #) :
@AfniEnv -set AFNI_SUPP_ATLAS_DIR ~/UNC_Infant_Atlases
@AfniEnv -set AFNI_ATLAS_COLORS infant-1yr-aal
@AfniEnv -set AFNI_TEMPLATE_SPACE_LIST unc_infant_neo,unc_infant_1yr,unc_infant_2yr
@AfniEnv -set AFNI_ATLAS_LIST ALL

When I typed in whereami -show_atlas_code it said there was no header file for infant aal 1yr, neo aal or 2yr aal.
I did 3dcopy infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz to infant 1-yr-aal and the same for neo and 2yr to create these header files.
After this when I typed in whereami -show_atlas_code no error came up.

However, then when I loaded afni and went define datamode - plugins and tried to select for regions within the atlas I receive this error again.

** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for 'infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/freesurfer/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/freesurfer/fsfast/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/freesurfer/tktools/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/fsl/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/freesurfer/mni/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/fsl/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/freesurfer/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/freesurfer/fsfast/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/freesurfer/tktools/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/freesurfer/mni/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/sbin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/sbin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/sbin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/games/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/games/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/snap/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/workbench/bin_linux64/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/sbin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/sbin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/sbin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for 'bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for 'usr/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/games/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/games/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for 'snap/bin/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '/usr/local/workbench/bin_linux64/infant-1yr-aal.nii.gz'

Do you have any advice for how to fix this?

Best wishes,
Megan
Subject Author Posted

UNC Infant Atlas

nibhroim June 06, 2018 06:07AM

Re: UNC Infant Atlas

Daniel Glen June 06, 2018 01:54PM