History of AFNI updates  

|
June 18, 2018 03:02PM
Hi everyone,

I am having trouble running meica.py with default options. Background... I am running analyses on the NIH biowulf computing cluster, which recently upgraded the OS and some software, which may be part of the problem. I am getting the following error, which seems to occur when trying to run the t2smap.py script. It only happens for one subject/run, but there doesn't seem to be anything special about this subject/run.

/usr/local/Anaconda/envs/py2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/core/_methods.py:138: RuntimeWarning: invalid value encountered in sqrt
  ret = um.sqrt(ret, out=ret)
/usr/local/apps/afni/current/linux_centos_7_64/meica.libs/t2smap.py:184: FutureWarning: `rcond` parameter will change to the default of machine precision times ``max(M, N)`` where M and N are the input matrix dimensions.
To use the future default and silence this warning we advise to pass `rcond=None`, to keep using the old, explicitly pass `rcond=-1`.
  beta,res,rank,sing = np.linalg.lstsq(X,B)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/apps/afni/current/linux_centos_7_64/meica.libs/t2smap.py", line 264, in <module>
    s0_maskmin = scoreatpercentile(np.unique(s0),98)/10
  File "/usr/local/apps/afni/current/linux_centos_7_64/meica.libs/t2smap.py", line 35, in scoreatpercentile
    score = values[idx]
IndexError: only integers, slices (`:`), ellipsis (`...`), numpy.newaxis (`None`) and integer or boolean arrays are valid indices

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks,
-nick
Subject Author Posted

Error in t2smap.py script (meica.py-related)

Nicholas Balderston June 18, 2018 03:02PM

Re: Error in t2smap.py script (meica.py-related)

rick reynolds June 19, 2018 09:45AM