AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 17, 2020 07:08PM
Hello all!

I'm doing a gPPI analysis with a task that has 4 conditions and 4 runs. There were only 2 conditions per run and each condition is only presented twice across all runs. The counterbalancing was pseudorandom so that we didn't have 2 of the same condition in a given run.

I've made it most of the way through the PPI documentation on AFNI. However I'm stumped on concatenating the interaction terms. Since I do not have all conditions present in each run, how should I concatenate them before deconvolution?

Could I do something like we do in the timing file by putting a * for the rows in the 1D file where a condition was not present for that run? Or is there a different convention I should use?

Thanks!

Carissa
Subject Author Posted

PPI concatenate interaction terms

cnweis March 17, 2020 07:08PM