AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 31, 2020 06:43PM
Hello,

I ran a paired t-test using 3dttest++ with the -ETAC flag. The results in the {PREFIX}.{NAME}.ETACmask.global.{SIDE}.{FPR}.nii.gz file look great. This may be a fundamental misunderstanding on my part of ETAC, but is there any way to isolate anatomical regions into clusters from this binarized map? For example, with cluststim parameters I can threshold and then run 3dclusterize to obtain an ordered cluster map.

Is {PREFIX}.{NAME}.ETACmask.global.{SIDE}.{FPR}.nii.gz the "final" map and would I report the entire map as "one cluster" in a manuscript?

Thank you,
Cate
Subject Author Posted

ETAC output interpretation

Catherine Tallman March 31, 2020 06:43PM

Re: ETAC output interpretation

rick reynolds March 31, 2020 10:30PM

Catherine Tallman April 01, 2020 06:58PM

rick reynolds April 09, 2020 11:40AM