AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 16, 2020 05:03PM
Hey y'all,

I'm trying to edit the range of the intensity bar in the afni viewer. Specifically I'd like to raise the lower bound from 0 to 0.95, and keep the higher bound at 1. Thus far it seems it's only possible to change the higher bound.

I read that the lower bound is automatically set at the minimum voxel value in the map. If I cannot change this, how can I remove all values less than 0.95 (not just setting them to 0) whilst maintaining the true values of those > 0.95 (i.e. not setting them all to the same value)?

Thanks for the help!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2020 05:11PM by bb2958.
Subject Author Posted

Changing lower bound of intensity bar values

bb2958 April 16, 2020 05:03PM

Re: Changing lower bound of intensity bar values

bb2958 April 16, 2020 05:26PM

ptaylor April 17, 2020 10:25AM

Daniel Glen April 17, 2020 11:08AM