AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 13, 2018 11:24AM
Thanks, Rick.

Yes, you are right step 6 is not necessary.

The overall goal is to do some task-based functional connectivity analysis that correlates brain data to a continuous behavioral variable. . The next steps would be to extract the timeseries using an atlas with whole brain coverage. However, since I had multiple runs for my task, I had to subtract out scanner drift rate and motion.

Thanks for the heads up about 3dTproject.
Subject Author Posted

concatenating time series across runs while accounting for scanner drift and value changes

shanaadise August 02, 2018 01:29PM

Re: concatenating time series across runs while accounting for scanner drift and value changes

rick reynolds August 06, 2018 10:07AM

Re: concatenating time series across runs while accounting for scanner drift and value changes

shanaadise September 10, 2018 11:40AM

rick reynolds September 12, 2018 12:16PM

shanaadise September 12, 2018 06:43PM

rick reynolds September 12, 2018 08:19PM

shanaadise September 13, 2018 11:24AM