AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 22, 2018 05:06PM
Hi again,

Now that I checked the grid files again, there are actually ROI's missing and they don't show up.
For example if its 5 ROI's, ROI 1 might not show up at all, and this can be computationally complicated.
However, in the case of 3dNetCorr all ROI's are present and have values in the matrix.
So does that mean that there is a funcitonal correlation and no structural correlation?

Also does that mean that there connections there don't exist(NaN)? or does it mean that there is connection values of 0?

Also, does that possibly mean that my ROI's don't inflate to the white matter, therefore we are not getting any values?
Because for my data what I ended up doing is not using the inflated ROI's (GMI) because my ROI's are already quite large( as you have seen in the photo in my question initially), was that a mistake on my part to not use the inflated ROIs?
Or could I possibly get missing tracts in all cases even if I used the inflated ROIs?

Sorry for bombarding you with a million questions.

Thanks for your time

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2018 05:18PM by sondosayyash.
Subject Author Posted

FATCAT: Missing files 3dTrackID Attachments

sondosayyash August 17, 2018 04:39PM

Re: FATCAT: Missing files 3dTrackID

ptaylor August 17, 2018 05:44PM

sondosayyash August 19, 2018 04:06PM

ptaylor August 20, 2018 08:56AM

sondosayyash October 22, 2018 05:06PM