AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 31, 2018 05:38PM
Hi,

I tried to use @AddEdge on one EPI data set (the min_outlier volume) and two anatomical data sets. I still have the same problem that the displayed overlap image has only light blue and dark red color (the purple color is missing) and that AddEdge seems to overlap the wrong images.

I used: @AddEdge final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier+orig. anat_final.103+orig. anat_final_2.103+orig.

after this is run in the terminal and creates all those files:
_ae.ExamineList.log anat_final_2.103_rs_ec+orig.BRIK
anat_final.103+orig.BRIK anat_final_2.103_rs_ec+orig.HEAD
anat_final.103+orig.HEAD final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier+orig.BRIK
anat_final.103_e3+orig.BRIK final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier+orig.HEAD
anat_final.103_e3+orig.HEAD final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier_anat_final.103_ec+orig.BRIK
anat_final.103_ec+orig.BRIK final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier_anat_final.103_ec+orig.HEAD
anat_final.103_ec+orig.HEAD final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier_anat_final_2.103_rs_ec+orig.BRIK
anat_final_2.103+orig.BRIK final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier_anat_final_2.103_rs_ec+orig.HEAD
anat_final_2.103+orig.HEAD final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier_e3+orig.BRIK
anat_final_2.103_rs+orig.BRIK final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier_e3+orig.HEAD
anat_final_2.103_rs+orig.HEAD final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier_ec+orig.BRIK
anat_final_2.103_rs_e3+orig.BRIK final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier_ec+orig.HEAD
anat_final_2.103_rs_e3+orig.HEAD

it tells me that it recommends the command @AddEdge. So I run @AddEdge

The image that is opened after I run @AddEdge is: anat_final.103_ec & final_epi_vr_base_min_outlier_anat_final.103_ec

What am I doing wrong? I would be very happy when I could receive some help to get it work. Thanks a lot in advance!

Carolin
Subject Author Posted

Problem with using AddEdge

carolin31 August 21, 2018 08:02PM

Re: Problem with using AddEdge

Daniel Glen August 27, 2018 02:17PM

carolin31 August 30, 2018 06:52PM

carolin31 August 31, 2018 05:38PM