AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 11, 2018 03:53AM
Dear AFNI experts,

When I was used LONG form in 3dttest++, a fatal error "Option -setA: can't open dataset 'subj01.SN.EC.z+tlrc' " always comes up. But, I examined the name of my dataset again, there were no mistakes. Each dataset only had one sub-brick which contained fisher transformed z value on each voxel. Also, the label of each dataset in covariance table is the same as the dataset label in setA or setB. My script of 3dttest++ is followed:

3dttest++ \
-setA EC subj01 subj01.SN.EC.z+tlrc \
subj02 subj02.SN.EC.z+tlrc \
subj04 subj04.SN.EC.z+tlrc \
subj05 subj05.SN.EC.z+tlrc \
-setB EO \
subj01 subj01.SN.EO.z+tlrc \
subj02 subj02.SN.EO.z+tlrc \
subj04 subj04.SN.EO.z+tlrc \
subj05 subj05.SN.EO.z+tlrc \
-prefix SN_FC_ECvEO_cov_mask_clustsim \
-paired \