AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 11, 2018 02:09PM
Hi,

I'm trying to perform seed-based functional connectivity analysis, but I noticed that the grid size of the processed epi data from running afni_proc.py are different from those of my seed mask. The mask is in MNI space with dimensions of 91x109x91 2mm voxel size, but the processed epi that results from proc.py is 96x114x96 2mm.

By my understanding, the grid size of the final epi dataset is adopted from the anatomical dataset through coregistration because the anatomical dataset is inputted through the -master option. And, the grid size of the anatomical dataset uses that of the MNI152_2009_SSW template from SSWarper, which I perform before running proc.py. Is that right? Therefore, is there a MNI template for SSWarper which would have a grid size of approximately 182x218x182 1mm, which when the resolution is changed to a voxel size of 2mm for epi data would yield the desired dimensions of 91x109x91 2mm?

Or, is this a simple matter of using 3drefit to adjust the dimensions of the final epi and anat datasets?

Thanks,
Daniel
Subject Author Posted

MNI Template Dimensions

Daniel Zhu December 11, 2018 02:09PM

Re: MNI Template Dimensions

ptaylor December 11, 2018 06:45PM

Re: MNI Template Dimensions

Daniel Zhu December 12, 2018 02:06PM