AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 25, 2019 01:29PM
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the suggestion. The two 3dWarp commands simply took a mask of leftMFG+tlrc as input and applied a transformation to produce an output file in MNI space with the specified prefix. I am looking over the 3dfractionize example and want to make sure I properly specify the commands (Example: 3dfractionize -input dset+tlrc -warp ~/abin/TT_N27+tlrc -prefix dset_mni -template template_mni+tlrc).

For -input, I assume I would specify leftMFG+tlrc as I did previously. But the post references that the user must create a template dataset (presumably in MNI space). Does this consist of my resting functional scan(s) already in MNI space? I'm confused. Also, can I use this method if my ROI is from the TT_desai_dkpmaps+tlrc dataset (and not TT_N27 dataset as the post mentions)? Sorry for these two follow-up questions, but I want to make sure I properly specify the appropriate input, images for the -warp step and the appropriate template images. I appreciate your help!

~Stephanie
Subject Author Posted

create ROI from TT_desai_dkpmaps atlas and convert to MNI space

share34 January 23, 2019 04:48PM

Re: create ROI from TT_desai_dkpmaps atlas and convert to MNI space

Daniel Glen January 24, 2019 05:37PM

share34 January 25, 2019 01:29PM

Daniel Glen January 25, 2019 01:51PM

share34 January 28, 2019 11:45AM