AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 22, 2019 01:14PM
Hi Peter,

I just tried the pythonic version of the html review and like it very much. The matplotlib based graphs are so much nicer. The HTML review is a really great addition to afni.

A few suggestions:
Currently you only show the alignment of EPI and T1 in standard space. Would it be possible to show, above the standard space alignment, the alignment of the EPI and T1 in original space images as well? I ask because I recently had alignment problems (turned out to be a scriptign error on my part). I had to fire up afni to view the original space EPI and T1 data. Diagnosing the problem would have been trivial had the original space and standard space alignment been showed one row apart.

The regressors plot are shown without the labels supplied to afni_proc via the -regress_stim_labels option, would it be possible to get the regressor labels in these graphs?

Do you plan on adding a way to replace the task : task_name at the top with a user settable value?
--
Thanks,
Colm.
Subject Author Posted

the problem about 'quality control' in afni_proc.py Attachments

Dan February 21, 2019 08:42AM

Re: the problem about 'quality control' in afni_proc.py

ptaylor February 21, 2019 09:46AM

Dan February 22, 2019 09:26AM

ptaylor February 22, 2019 10:15AM