AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 08, 2019 07:20PM
I am working on a surface-based analysis. I followed the example 8 from AFNI proc.py, and have used 3dttest++ on the results. I would like to perform a cluster correction for this data. I ran slow_surf_clustsim.py but got vastly different cluster sizes per hemisphere (1071 for the left hemisphere and 249 for the right). Given my understanding of slow_surf_clustsim this doesn't make any sense to me. I am wondering if this kind of discrepancy is normal?

My script:

for hemi in lh rh
do
slow_surf_clustsim.py -save_script 1_2_clustsim_${hemi}.sh \
-on_surface yes \
-uvar blur 4.0 \
-uvar niter 1000 \
-uvar spec_file suma_MNI_N27/std.141.MNI_N27_${hemi}.spec \
-uvar surf_vol suma_MNI_N27/MNI_N27_SurfVol.nii \
-uvar pthr_list 0.05 0.01 \
-uvar results_dir ../surf_${hemi} \
-verb 1