AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 07, 2020 06:24AM
Hi Afni users and delvelopers,

Recently I’ve been working on the resting-state fmri data to be analysed with AFNI and successfully followed the instructions until the preprocessing.
However, when it comes to uber_subejct.py, and as it has been mentioned already it didn’t work (for the reason it failed to import pyqt4) where I spent many days to make it. Later I’ve come across that uber_subejct.py is no longer recommended nor provided for updates. But for now when I follow Andy’s instructions, it’s widely used and I badly want to try working on this.

I’m wondering if there’s any new command line or gui that can substitute uber_subject.py (and accordingly uber_ttest.py) ?

For better suggestion I’m trying to analyse the patients group and healthy controls with resting-state data. I’m considering to look for default mode network especially, although whatever other possible regions are welcome.

I appreciate any suggestion or reply.
Thanks in advance!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2020 06:27AM by soma.
Subject Author Posted

uber_subject.py no more available, any substitution?

soma December 07, 2020 06:24AM

Re: uber_subject.py no more available, any substitution?

ptaylor December 07, 2020 08:11AM