AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 12, 2019 11:30AM
Thanks Daniel for uploading the data.

I am trying to parcellate my individual subject brain with HCP parcellation, so I could extract the structure from each sub in native space.
I'm following the method below, except do it in each subject instead with MNI_152_T1.
[afni.nimh.nih.gov]

— convert to nii 
mri_convert ?h.Glasser2016.mgz ?h.Glasser2016.nii

— use Freesurfer to move from fsaverage to sub01
mri_surf2surf —srcsubject fsaverage —trgsubject sub01 —sval atlasmgz/?h.Glasser2016.nii —tval sub01/SUMA/?h.Glasser_HCP.gii —mapmethod nnf —hemi ?h
cd sub01/SUMA

— use SUMA to resample the surface to std.141
SurfToSurf -i_gii std.141.?h.smoothwm.gii -i_gii ?h.smoothwm.gii -prefix res.141.lh -mapfile std.141.sub01_?h.niml.M2M -dset ?h.Glasser_HCP.gii -output_params NearestNode

the res.141.lh.Glasser_HCP.niml.dset that I got, will you say it's in native space?

I compared this surface parcellation, with the surface file you uploaded yesterday, by projecting them to MNI152_a2009, and two surface looks exactly the same.
Subject Author Posted

standard mesh 141 of HCP parcellation

Liu Mengxing April 10, 2019 12:04PM

Re: standard mesh 141 of HCP parcellation

Daniel Glen April 11, 2019 12:01PM

Liu Mengxing April 12, 2019 11:30AM

Daniel Glen April 12, 2019 05:09PM