AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 05, 2019 04:55AM
This effect is some annoying bug in OpenMotif and its management of the neighboring widgets that make up the threshold slider and the colorscale bar. I have tried to patch over this problem several times, but for some reason the patch started causing trouble with a recent AFNI build. I simplified the patch, as Paul described above, and Rick did an emergency build Monday night to push this change out. The downside is that at some point you will have to manually fix the threshold slider size by left-clicking on "Thr".

I will continue to try to make this problem less visible, but it has bothered me for years, and I'm about ready to scream.
Subject Author Posted

AFNI GUI frame jittering with most recent binaries

jason-avery June 04, 2019 06:19PM

Re: AFNI GUI frame jittering with most recent binaries

ptaylor June 04, 2019 06:53PM

RWCox June 05, 2019 04:55AM

jason-avery June 05, 2019 12:37PM