AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 19, 2019 11:56AM
Hi,

I performed a two sample t-test on my dataset and when I choose p unc< 0.001 it shows min q<0.25 (differs by analysis ,ALFF,fALFF,ReHo etc). Now I used also CONN for same datasets and in CONN there are thresholds as "FDR-Analysis Level","FDR-Seed Level". First one takes whole brain and calculates FDR and the second one takes only ROI -*and corresponding result when that ROI chosen as a seed* -for FDR calculation. Is there anything like that in AFNI? Moreover, I performed clustsim with 3dttest++ and it shows 3 cluster's alpha >0.1 (can consist of pure noise), <0.1 (I couldnt classify that because at GUI it says <<0.1 ) and 0.03 which can be considered as a meaningful. Now is my two-sample t-test result significant?

I know the FDR calculations of AFNI by the way. I read the topics about FDR in this message board. Hence, I am absolutely sure that I cant reach the q value of 0.05 which was my aim. (~55000 voxels of mask,)

Thanks,
Abdullah
Subject Author Posted

FDR-Seed Level, FDR-Analysis Level

trabz July 19, 2019 11:56AM